12 July 2008

It's Here!


From Chaplain Chris Rusack
12 July 2008

Hey Brother John,

I just wanted to send you a quick note to tell you that the packages all arrived two days ago. I would have contacted you immediately but my internet on the FOB has been down for a week or so and I am currently out at one of our remote patrol bases for a few days with working internet (praise God). Anyways, I just want to tell you how blown away I was by everything.

I was so blessed I almost broke down in front of my guys. I had several men with me when I opened them and they were blown away too. From us all - Thanks!!!!!

I have already used the amp and the guitar pickup (Fishman pickups are the best in my opinion) and they really sound awesome. I also began giving out harmonicas to the troops and they were gladly and excitedly received. I will start writing thank you's and putting some photos together next week for you and those who contributed to this mission. What a blessing! I have not had time yet to get the coffee going but it looks like it is going to be fantastico! As you may have heard, coffee is a favorite pastime over here. I look forward to enjoying it with my friends.

Once again John, my deepest appreciation and thanks for everything. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you. I am praying for you and ask God's richest blessing on you and your ministry. It is definitely making a difference and a huge impact for the Kingdom. Oh I almost forgot, my wife Cindy also sends her thanks and blessings.

I should have internet back up when I get back in a few days and will try to do better at staying in touch.

Love ya in Yeshua!
Chris

No comments: