05 August 2008

Mama Cindy 02 August 2008

Morning John,

Thank you for sharing the up dated information from Chaplain Chris. The Lord has much more for him to do and for sure he is being protected by Our Father's Spiritual Military.

It seems the time grows closer and I do long for our Father to return and stop the pain and suffering of many on this earth. Until that time comes, it is up to His Children to Comfort those that are alone and show them, they do have a purpose in life and they are Never Alone.

UNCONDITIONAL LOVE WITH UNDERSTANDING! Sounds so simple, it really can't be that easy. That is what I hear all the time. In my Heart and Soul, that is ALL it is. People caring, working together, and most of all Love with understanding ones needs.

With the help of the Chaplains, I have been reaching the Soldiers in most remote areas that aren't receiving mail. I am so excited when I do get a letter back. It strengthens me to continue on my Mission--Mama Cindy In The USA! One Mama that Cares and Gets It. I can't have enough children.

As of August 1, 2008, 1,625 packages have been sent out to my adopted military children. My list of children has grown to over 3,000. I am helping the 427th stationed in Afghanistan with an Orphanage. I have sent several packages for the children and just recently sent a huge box of school supplies. This coming week, a Vacation Bible Class is doing a caring drive for the children in the Orphanage. I will meet with this most wonderful group of children on Monday and share stories of the children around the world and how they can make a difference. Then, I will return on Friday to accept the offerings for the Children in Afghanistan and celebrate the kindness of Children helping Children. I am making bracelets for each of the children in Red, White and Blue Beads to show my Thanks for their kindness in helping me help the children in Afghanistan. WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

Huge Hugs and God Bless,

Mama Cindy

No comments: